It’s almost spring! The flowers are beginning to bloom, the birds are singing, and soon, we’ll be sneezing! If you are one of the millions who suffer from spring allergies, here are a few tips to ease the symptoms.
• Keep the windows closed in your home and in your car to ward off dust and pollen.
• Your pets bring pollen into your home each time they go out and come back in. Vacuum your furniture often to keep dirt and pollen at bay.
• Pollen settles on hair during the day. Washing your hair each night can wash the pollen down the drain.
• Wear a mask when mowing the yard. Mowing stirs grass pollen up into the air and into your nose which results in sneezing and coughing.
• Vacuum and dust regularly. Don’t forget the bookshelves, window ledges, and upholstered furniture.